1911 Heaven Sales & Shipping Policy
- 1911 Heaven will only ship firearms to entities or individuals with a valid Federal Firearms License, No C&R Licenses accepted.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure the firearm you wish to purchase is legal to purchase or possess in your state.
- It is the customers responsibility to furnish 1911 Heaven the dealers Federal Firearms License and telephone number. Have the dealer identify the customer the license is for.
- If your dealer requires us to fill out any form to complete the transfer of your firearm, we will accommodate them. The charge for this service is $20. California DOJ paperwork is exempt from this fee.
- 1911 Heaven will not ship firearms to P.O. Boxes or private postal centers such as UPS stores.
- Handguns are shipped 2 or 3 day service by either UPS or FEDEX, our choice. Rifles are shipped UPS ground.
- Shipping for handguns is $49 to the original 48 states. Shipping charges are higher to Alaska and Hawaii. Please call for a quote.
- Prices listed are for cash sales. A 3% surcharge will be applied for the use of a credit card.
- For security reasons, we do not provide tracking numbers on firearms in transit.
< Back to Home