1911 Heaven Shipping Policy
- 1911 Heaven will only ship firearms to entities or individuals with a valid Federal Firearms License, No C&R Licenses accepted.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure the firearm you wish to purchase is legal to purchase or possess in your state.
- It is the customers responsibility to furnish 1911 Heaven the dealers Federal Firearms License and telephone number. Have the dealer identify the customer the license is for.
- Please transmit Federal Firearms Licenses and telephone numbers to our e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or to our fax at
- 1911 Heaven will not ship firearms to P.O. Boxes or private postal centers such as UPS stores.
- 1911 Heaven pays the shipping on all firearms to your dealers location in the continental U.S. Alaska and Hawaii incur additional charges.
- If you wish to insure your firearm in transit, insurance is available at $1 per hundred dollars of value or portion thereof.
- 1911 Heaven will not be responsible for uninsured firearms lost or damaged in transit by UPS or FEDEX.
- Handguns are shipped 2 or 3 day service by either UPS or FEDEX, our choice. Rifles are shipped UPS ground.
For security reasons, we do not provide tracking numbers on firearms in transit.
< Back to Home